The Stockholm Dining Table is a multi facted wonder. It can sway from a modern vibe tha reads Scandinavian when in the lighter finishes and yet also feels South American in warmer, darker materials. Mix and match two marble tops with two hand hammered repoussé bases. The repoussé process forms metal by all-over hammering on the metal’s reverse to yield a crafted, shimmering surface that adds design interest from floor to table top.
• Materials: Marble and Bronze Finished Copper Base
• Dimensions: 51.5" DIA x 30" H
• Table Top Options: White or Black Marble
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for in-stock delivery
• If you have further questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 212-253-5352
The Royale 4 Door Tall Cabinet is part of a collection of storage solutions with a very 1940s feel. Large squares of the finest quality goatskin vellum, dyed to a marbled...
The Shire Cabinet features an elegant, gently curved front which is lined in sycamore and has two side cabinet sections and four centre drawers. The top and bottom trim, as...
Elegance and ease define this table base. The tapered aluminum of the Rhea is heavily hammered by hand, and its pyramid-esque shape adds an airy feel, allowing for comfortable seating...