Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture and at home in both modern and traditional spaces, this mid-century styled chair features a solid natural ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on the arms. All wood is FSCíÂ-Certified in support of responsible forest management.
- Dimensions: W26.5"xD31"xH30" - SEAT H17"
- Six Fabric Options
- Seat and back cushions are Dacroní«̴åÂ-wrapped to maintain a structured shape
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Please allow for 3í«ÌÎ_weeks for in-stock delivery
- If you have further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212.253.5352í«ÌÎ_
The cooler-than-thou Bryce Leather Sofa offers a uniquely modern silhouette warmed by top-grade saddle leather and bold channeling. Dark wood legs. Saddle leather Mahogany stained legs Overall: W84 x H33...
The sumptuous Lilet Leather Sofa provides a distinctly modern vibe complimented by top-grade saddle leather. Dark wood legs. Saddle leather Mahogany stained legs Overall: W82 x H31.5 x D32 Seat:...
The devastatingly handsome Leone Leather Sofa mixes a retro Mid-Century Modern look with the up-to-the minute styling of slightly distressed gray leather. Dark metal legs complete the look. Medium gray...