The hand knotted Global collection by Jenny Jones takes inspiration from faded textures in stunning color combinations. Each rug has its own story and is beautifully executed in hand carded wool with bamboo silk.
* Please note that products on our website are manufactured in smaller quantities, made from unusual materials sourced from many areas domestically and around the world and often crafted by hand. This allows us to monitor the quality of our selection of unique and stylish pieces. Exquisite luxurious design takes time so if there is urgency in your order, please reach out to us.
(1) Your wool + silk and/or Art Silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
(2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/Art Silk rug with water this will damage the silk fibers
and potentially your floors
(3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
(4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
(5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers
(6) For best results
periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect
""Inspired by faded textures in tribal patterns seen around the world but re0imagined in stunning color combinations, these hand-knotted wool and bamboo silk rugs are heirlooms in the making. ""
How soon do I get it? Click Here
The 8-Point Star Antique Brass Ceiling Pendant at Global Home. The perfect classic transitional fixture. Works well in traditional environments as well as modern. Warm antique brass finish. Shape feels at once exotic and...
This radiant rug is hand knotted entirely of refurbished sari silks from India. Each design reverberates in stunning colors like ruby red and sapphire blue that make for an incredibly...
Looking to tribal patterns from around the world this rug interprets classic motifs into confections of hand-knotted wool and eco-friendly viscose. The contemporary range connects to a broad spectrum of...
The Anton Etagere, made of gilt iron and glass, is a showcase to display your finest and most beloved treasures.A modern blending of classical and Asian elements that would have...