Imagine your favorite chunky sweater made into the most thick, warm wool rug. Our collection of Nordic Chunk Rugs are the coziest wool flooring we have found. Your toes will thank you every time they step on it. Blanket your floor with this un-dyed wool for cozy comfort. Crafted from undyed New Zealand wool--chosen for its superior strength, softness and natural color, and then felted for cozy texture--this ultra-plush, hand-woven rug in heathery shades of papyrus and griffin is folk art for the floor.
* Please note that products on our website are manufactured in smaller quantities, made from unusual materials sourced from many areas domestically and around the world and often crafted by hand. This allows us to monitor the quality of our selection of unique and stylish pieces. Exquisite luxurious design takes time so if there is urgency in your order, please reach out to us.
(1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
(2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage.
(3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
(4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug.
(5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
(6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
This radiant rug is hand knotted entirely of refurbished sari silks from India. Each design reverberates in stunning colors like ruby red and sapphire blue that make for an incredibly...
The Antique-Look Neutral Oriental Poly Rug at Global Home. Evokes the look of a pricey antique Oriental rug but engineered for long-lasting durability. Distressed patterns are modernized through a contemporary color palette....
Looking to tribal patterns from around the world this rug interprets classic motifs into confections of hand-knotted wool and eco-friendly viscose. The contemporary range connects to a broad spectrum of...
Featuring rich colors, ethnic patterns, and an earthy 100% jute fiber, this rug from India pays homage to tribal design while updating the look for today's interiors. The thick, hand-knotted...