Dappled Beauty Wool/Silk Rug
Looking to tribal patterns from around the world, the Global Series interprets the classic motifs into confections of hand-knotted wool and eco-friendly viscose. The contemporary range connects to a broad spectrum of styles, with a diverse palette from vibrant blue-greens and reds to sophisticated neutrals.
- Color:Caribbean Sea or Forever Blue & Moonlight Blue
- Construction:Hand Knotted
- Pile Height:2/7""
- Knot Counts:64 KPSI
- Content:100% Handcarded Wool
- Pantone TPX:16-4610, 16-5123, 17-1107, 12-5202, 15-1119
- Contact us for current stock levels by clicking here. *
(1) Your wool + silk and/or viscose rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly.
(2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/viscose rug with water this will damage the silk fibers, and potentially your floors.
(3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage.
(4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
(5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers.
(6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers.
""Inspired by faded textures in tribal patterns seen around the world but re0imagined in stunning color combinations, these hand-knotted wool and bamboo silk rugs are heirlooms in the making.