Looking to tribal patterns from around the world, the Global Series interprets the classic motifs into confections of hand-knotted wool and eco-friendly viscose. The contemporary range connects to a broad spectrum of styles, with a diverse palette from vibrant blue-greens and reds to sophisticated neutrals.
* Please note that products on our website are manufactured in smaller quantities, made from unusual materials sourced from many areas domestically and around the world and often crafted by hand. This allows us to monitor the quality of our selection of unique and stylish pieces. Exquisite luxurious design takes time so if there is urgency in your order, please reach out to us.
(1) Your wool + silk and/or viscose rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly.
(2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/viscose rug with water this will damage the silk fibers, and potentially your floors.
(3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage.
(4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
(5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers.
(6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers.
""Inspired by faded textures in tribal patterns seen around the world but re0imagined in stunning color combinations, these hand-knotted wool and bamboo silk rugs are heirlooms in the making.
This radiant rug is hand knotted entirely of refurbished sari silks from India. Each design reverberates in stunning colors like ruby red and sapphire blue that make for an incredibly...
The Antique-Look Neutral Oriental Poly Rug at Global Home. Evokes the look of a pricey antique Oriental rug but engineered for long-lasting durability. Distressed patterns are modernized through a contemporary color palette....
Looking to tribal patterns from around the world this rug interprets classic motifs into confections of hand-knotted wool and eco-friendly viscose. The contemporary range connects to a broad spectrum of...
Featuring rich colors, ethnic patterns, and an earthy 100% jute fiber, this rug from India pays homage to tribal design while updating the look for today's interiors. The thick, hand-knotted...