The mid-century Elba Lounge Chair has the soft and hard elements of vintage Scandinavian design yet is on trend with its fabric and color options.. Solid mahogany angles, curves and tapering elements create a composed frame that sits higher in the front for a dynamic look and sit-back comfort. A signature wrap-around upholstered back and curved seat deck provide relaxed, modern luxury.
• Dimensions: 28.5"W x 27.5"D x31"H
• Material: Mahogany, Cotton Velvet Upholstered Cushion
• Color Options: - Walnut & Natural - Walnut & Gray -Walnut & Blue
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for in-stock delivery
• If you have further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-253-5352
Our Muse Lamp Combines a organic form with abstract geometric decoration, this blue-and-white glazed porcelain tablelamp revisits midcentury style in gentler proportions. Topped with a rectangular ivory microfiber shade that...
Our Felix console features a scalloped iron design weaving down the center of the piece. It's Antique brass cubes at the top and bottom of the table base accent the...
Inspired by morning's first surprise of light, our Nimbus Lamp isolates a band of LED light in a pure rectangular iron frame of warm, antique brass and opal acrylic. It's...
Our Welkin Chair is modeled after midcentury Italian antiques, our version of a modernist chair floats an ergonomic upholstered seat and back rest on a thin, semicircular frame divided into...