(1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
(2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage.
(3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
(4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug.
(5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
(6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
Bringing the outdoors in brings continuity to modern living. True to its namesake, the Hexad Sconce is inspired by one of nature's most fascinating habitats. Viewing the piece from below...
The cooler-than-thou Bryce Leather Sofa offers a uniquely modern silhouette warmed by top-grade saddle leather and bold channeling. Dark wood legs. Saddle leather Mahogany stained legs Overall: W84 x H33...
The sumptuous Lilet Leather Sofa provides a distinctly modern vibe complimented by top-grade saddle leather. Dark wood legs. Saddle leather Mahogany stained legs Overall: W82 x H31.5 x D32 Seat:...
The devastatingly handsome Leone Leather Sofa mixes a retro Mid-Century Modern look with the up-to-the minute styling of slightly distressed gray leather. Dark metal legs complete the look. Medium gray...